Who is responsible for your personal data and information?
The responsible for the processing of personal data is ALTAMIRA ASSET MANAGEMENT, S.A. (hereinafter called Altamira Asset Management) submitted under CIF A86819596 and addressed en C/ José Echegaray, n° 6, 28232, Las Rozas de Madrid (Madrid).
What personal information will be handled?
The personal data Altamira Asset Management will handle is:
- The data provided by the user at the moment of the request, either on his own behalf or in his capacity as representative of the entity on behalf of which the request was made.
- The data generated as a consequence of the development, processing and maintenance of the management of the requests made by the user.
Altamira Asset Management may be able to handle personal data of the following typologies, based on the relationship established with the user:
- Identification data (such as, name and surname, personal or professional e-mail, address, phone number, etc.).
With what purpose do we handle your personal data?
The personal data to be handled by Altamira Asset Management will be used for:
- Submission of information regarding the properties of your interest. In order to facilitate or remit through different types of media vehicles, including electronic media, information regarding the property for which was interested, as well as in relation to other properties of Altamira Asset Management portfolio.
- Delivery of commercial communications. For the analysis of your profile for commercial purposes, which can be done manually and to deliver commercial communications of products and services of the real estate sector, even once concluded its relationship with the user.
- Support for obtaining financing. In order to be able to help and advice through various vehicles, including electronic media with the purpose of being able to assist you in obtaining adequate property funding.
Where appropriate, the user may revoke their consent at any time and for free by sending a message to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your personal data?
The handling of your data for the delivery of information regarding your real estate preferences, is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship between the user, or the entity that he represent, and Altamira Asset Management, meaning, in the management of the application itself, in the maintenance of contact between the parties, and, where appropriate, in the provision of the service requested by the user, or the entity that he represent.
The handling of your data for the delivery of commercial communications of products and support to obtaining financing is based on the consent given by the user.
Who will your personal information be shared with?
The data may be communicated to the owner of the property or asset which the user has been interested in order to ensure the proper management and processing of the legal relationship between the user and Altamira Asset Management.
The delivery of commercial communications does not imply communications of your personal data by Altamira Asset Management to third parties.
How long do we keep your information?
Altamira Asset Management will keep your personal data as long as the provision of the requested service is needed or to achieve the purpose of the treatment sought.
Subsequently, provided that the user has not exercised its right of suppression, the data will be preserved during the legal deadlines that in each case are applicable, taking into account the type of data, as well as the purpose of the treatment and its case, the time in which some type of responsibility derived from the relationship maintained between the user and Altamira Asset Management.
What are your rights on your personal data?
Altamira Asset Management informs you that it has the following rights over your personal data:
- Right of Access: You have the right of access your data to know what personal information concerning you we are dealing with.
- Right to rectification or erasure (“right to be forgotten”): in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concerns you, and that are subject to handling by Altamira Asset Management, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data was no longer necessary for the purposes they were initially collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the handling of your files, in which case we inform you that we will only keep this data which you have requested limitation for the exercise of defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have given us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to be transmitted by Altamira Asset Management to another party responsible for the handling.
- Right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we could stop dealing with unless we must continue doing so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Altamira Asset Management informs you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following channels:
- By writing a letter to Altamira Asset Management, S.A, en C/ José Echegaray, n° 6, 28232, Las Rozas de Madrid, to the attention of Data Protection.
- By sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
In both cases, it is required to prove the identity of the person exercising their rights by sending a copy of their DNI, NIE, Passport or any other equivalent document, two sides.
Altamira Asset Management will provide the requested information within a maximum period of one month from receiving the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications.
Finally, Altamira Asset Management informs that you may file a complaint with the competent Control Authority regarding data protection. However, in the first instance, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who will resolve the claim within a maximum period of two months.
This post is also available in: Spanish